The Longevity Summit ‘Is Asia ready for 100?’
The Longevity Summit ‘Is Asia ready for 100?’ will take place on 27 September in Singapore.
Organised by the Economist, the event will answer the following key questions:
- How are the interests of individuals, governments and businesses aligning around longevity?
- Can developing countries establish ‘ageing in place’ infrastructure and community care rather than expensive inpatient hospital systems?
- How can companies incorporate longevity into their operations?
- What can other countries learn from the policies and ideas already being implemented to ease the burden of ageing around the region?
- What’s stopping longevity-enthusiasts and entrepreneurs from successfully executing on their business strategies?
Visit website for more detail.