Opportunities to join HelpAge International
HelpAge International Asia Pacific Regional Office is currently seeking qualified candidates to support our work in Asia Pacific region.
1. Regional Finance Officer (Thai national only)
Work base: Asia Regional Office in Chiang Mai
Contract length: 2 years (with possible extension)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Purpose of the job:
- To support the regional team to deliver complex multi-country regional projects at high quality.
- To be responsible for the finance functions in the regional office including all aspects of financial and management accounting, including finance systems development and implementation and support to partners to ensure HelpAge and donor reporting requirements and minimum standards are met. In particular:
- To ensure comprehensive and effective financial management in the regional office
- Provide high level support to Regional Finance Manager and Country Finance Managers
- To monitor, support and train finance & contract management staff in regional and country offices
- To ensure donor and internal financial compliance and checks and balances
Please click here for more detail on key responsibilites, person specification and application documents required.
For any enquiries, please contact our Regional HR Manager at email@example.com.
HelpAge International is an equal opportunities employer.
HelpAge International is committed to providing our staff with continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to thrive within an inclusive and diverse environment. As part of our commitment to promoting gender diversity, we are the only international NGO member of the BITC Gender Campaign.